Are you accountable for the emergency lighting in your buildings? If so, you’ll know what a big responsibility it is to ensure that your staff and customers are safe at all times.
As the ‘responsible person’ under the Fire Safety Act, it’s also down to you to manage the risk assessments, testing, maintenance and all the associated documentation.
We can help. Lux magazine is bringing together the top experts in the field in a special one-day conference to answer all the key questions, such as:
- What exactly are my responsibilities?
- What are the common pitfalls with emergency lighting compliance?
- What is stay-put lighting and how can it work for me?
- How do I do a risk assessment?
- How do I deal with high-risk areas?
Best of all, the conference is FREE to those responsible for managing emergency lighting estates. So make sure you’re on the right side of the law by registering for your place here.
Energy managers and engineers from Network Rail, Amey, John Lewis PLC, NHS, Broadgate Estates and many others are all attending the Emergency Lighting Conference.